WOLF PL462212 Description
Recessed controls are easy to access, and include infinite speed blower control. Stainless steel baffle filters remove easily, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Heat sentry feature automatically turns the blower on or increases speed when exhaust temperature exceeds 200(degree) F. Sold as a shell only - an internal, in-line or remote blower is required. Available in 19-1/4" or 22-1/2" depths, and widths of 34", 40" 46", 52" and 58".
Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
Crafted of heavy-duty stainless steel, it accommodates custom hood treatments, and is recommended for use with all Wolf cooking appliances.
Infinite speed blower control
Whether you're stir frying or simply scrambling eggs, blower control adjusts for just the right amount of ventilation. (Blower required.)
Recessed controls for sleeker look
Discreetly out of sight, yet easy to access. Include infinite speed blower control.
Heat sentry for safety
Automatically turns the blower on or increases speed when exhaust temperature exceeds 200 F.
Bright halogen lighting
Clearly illuminates your cooking surface, with two settings.
Blower required (internal, in-line or remote blowers available)
Powerful internal, in-line and remote blowers with "boost" mode are available for complete ventilation control, but sold separately.
Transition with backdraft minimizes backward flow of cold air
Minimizes the backward flow of cold air.
Rigorously tested in our U.S. manufacturing facilities for decades of use
Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to. To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test our designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use. Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
Exceptional 24/7 support from our Customer Care team in Madison
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, our Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as our products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from our factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
WOLF PL462212 Specifications
- Stainless steel construction
- Infinite speed blower control
- Recessed controls
- Heat sentry for safety
- Bright halogen lighting
- Blower required
- Transition with backdraft damper
- Rigorously tested to ensure dependability
- Exceptional 24/7 customer support
- PL462212 Quick Reference Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frdtsifukbbb.pdf
- Pro Liners IG: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frdwypmmaprh.pdf
- Wolf Design Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frrbqkqhfakl.pdf
- Pro Ventilation UCG: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frnxillwydln.pdf
- Inline Blowers Install: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frchjotfkyer.pdf
- Remote Blowers Install: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frpghdkaddng.pdf
- Ventilation Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frccpjedxvyi.pdf
- Wolf_Ventilation_Lighting_Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frjmpwmmkbrj.pdf