Townappliance.com offers a 30-Day Return Policy from the date the merchandise ships. If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to our warehouse. We do, however, have restocking fees 25% for unopened appliances, 50% for opened appliances, and no returns for the used appliances. To process a return please reach out to our customer service via phone or email.
Requirements for a Refund
- Items must be in new condition or in the state that they were received.
- Items must be returned with all of their original packaging and accessories, including a blank warranty card, UPC and no rebates should have been filed and/or claimed.
When A Product Cannot Be Returned
- It has been more than 30 days from the date you received your shipment.
- Item is marked as "Final Sale" or "Special Order."
- Item is in used condition or has been installed.
- The warranty card has been filled out or the product has been registered or serviced, or rebates have been filed and/or claimed for the product(s) you want to return.
How To Return A Product
- Please contact our customer service via phone or email.
How To Avoid A Return
- If you are purchasing an electrical appliance, please check the voltage, fuel, and gas type requirements to make sure that you have selected an appropriate model. If you are not sure, please consult your contractor.
- If you are purchasing built-in appliances, or plan on using your appliance in a built-in setting, please make sure to check the cutout dimensions of the units you are ordering to ensure that they will fit into the space. Don't forget to account for airflow, door swings, and openings!
- If your item arrives with minor or cosmetic damages due to shipping, don't worry. We can attempt to replace the damaged parts on the product so you can avoid returning a working product due to a small door dent.
- Additionally, please make sure to measure the area where those larger products will be located once shipped, taking into account how much space you will have once the items are placed, i.e. walking room, space for drawers/doors to open, etc.
- If your product arrives at your location with a manufacturer malfunction, don't worry! All products sold by Town Appliance in new condition will be fully covered under the manufacturer's warranty. If the product malfunctions within our 30 Day Return Policy, we ensure that your product will be returned to its factory standard condition. If the manufacturer deems it irreparable, we will pick up the item and exchange it or provide you with a refund. After our 30 Day Return Policy, we will assist you in working with the manufacturer to get parts, repair, or replacement under the manufacturer's warranty, or you can contact the manufacturer directly.
Order Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to it being shipped out.
- "Special Order" or "Final Sale" products may not be canceled at any time.
- Townappliance.com reserves the right to cancel orders at any time.
Product Image and Specifications Policy
- The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order.
- Some images may be there to show a product's features, design, handle style, finish, etc.
- Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like.
- You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about-- we're here to help you! If you're ever unsure about something during your buying process, do not hesitate to call us!
- Specifications on our site may not always be correct, as the manufacturer can change the item at any time. We try to be as up-to-date as possible.
- For total assurance, please check with the manufacturer's website for all dimensions and other specifications before buying to make sure you're completely satisfied with the product.