Lynx L600PSRLP Sedona Series 36" Built-in Gas Grill
36" Built-in Gas Grill with 891 sq. in. Cooking Surface, ProSear Burner, 69,000 Total BTUs, 2 Stainless Steel Tube Burners, Temperature Gauge and Rotisserie
Lynx began as the vision of a group of people with almost a century of collective experience, who for 35 years were manufacturing top-of-the-line stainless steel products for the commercial food service industry. Lynx has taken that same quality, workmanship, service and innovation and incorporated it into the Lynx Professional Grills line of products. The combination of the best materials, fine craftmanship and original ideas is why Lynx Products are in a class of their own.
The Lynx L600
The Lynx L600 grill and related accessories form a completely new line of Lynx products, developed to provide extraordinary value in the premium outdoor kitchen market. Powered by two primary burners, the L600 grill offers outdoor chefs the high performance Lynx ProSear burner, designed to perfectly sear fish and steak, then quickly adjust down to medium and low temperatures for finishing to perfection. And a thoughtful line of accessory products meets all your needs for gracious outdoor entertaining.
|Is Warehouse Deal||No|
|Product Condition||New In Box|
|Shipping Override||Usually Ships within 7-10 Business days|
|Can Add Discounts(defaults to yes)||Yes|
|Info & Guides|
|Cooking Area||801 - 1000|
LYNX L600PSRLP Specs
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grates Material: Stainless Steel
- Style: Built In
- Burner Output
- Set 1 Output: 23000
- Set 1 QTY: 3
- Depth: 25 3/8"
- Height: 24 3/4"
- Width: 36"
- Casters: No
- Electronic Ignition: Yes
- Number of Burners: 3
- Rotisserie: Yes
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Smoking Tray: No
- Star-K Certified: No
- 2 Stainless Steel Tube Burners with a total of 69,000 BTUs
- Durable stainless steel tube burners with ceramic briquettes ensure
- instant ignition with steady and even heat distribution. Independant rear Rotisserie burner (14,000 BTUs) 891 sq. in. Cooking Surface (618 Primary, 273 Secondary) Time tested spark Ignition System with Battery Back-up Control Illumination with Blue LEDs Halogen Grill Surface Light Temperature Gauge Fluid Rotation Handle Lynx Hood Assist Kit Stainless Steel Grill Grates Ceramic Briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
- Eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect