WOLF WWD30O Description
At 30" wide, the WWD30O is spacious enough to hold an entr(eback)e and several sides. With superior air control, you can count on the roast chicken staying juicy and the apple crisp staying, well, crisp. The Wolf drawer also does a fine job of warming dinnerware and cups. It has a temperature range of 80(degree)F to 200(degree) F. and four preset temps for convenience. Electronic controls are hidden, so the drawer integrates into its surroundings. Once you use it, you'll never want to be without it.
Temperature range of 80 F to 200 F
Allows you to warm everything from towels or tortilla chips on low setting to bacon, pizza or baked potatoes (in foil) on high.
30" wide, it's spacious enough for an entr(eback)e and several sides
At 30" wide, it's spacious enough to hold an entr(eback)e and several sides.
Matches Wolf ovens and ranges, or accepts custom panel
Stainless steel and black glass drawer fronts match Wolf ovens and ranges, or add a custom wood panel.
Hidden electronic controls
For a sleeker appearance, electornic controls are hidden, but easy to see, easy to use when you pull out the drawer.
Program the automatic shut-off for up to four hours for safer operation.
Rigorously tested in our U.S. manufacturing facilities for decades of use
Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to. To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test our designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use. Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
Exceptional 24/7 support from our Customer Care team in Madison
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, our Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as our products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from our factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
UL approved for warming towels
Yes, it warms food effectively, but also dinnerware and towels, which your guests will appreciate.
Four preset temperatures make it easy to warm favorite foods
Makes it easy to warm favorite foods like bread, cooked cereals or pizza on consistent settings.
Fan assist for even heat distribution that keeps juicy foods juicy, crisp foods crisp
Superior air control and even heating keeps the roast chicken juicy and the apple crisp, well, crisp and delicious.
Removable rack lets you double-stack items
Fits in the warmng drawer front to back and lets you double stack items - for instance, serving dishes on the bottom and food on top.
Full-extension drawer for easy access to foods
Three ball-bearing drawer glides make for smooth, easy operation, and full extension allows easier placement of food and dinnerware.
Removable stainless steel drawer pan for easy clean-up
Allows for easy cleaning between uses.
WOLF WWD30O Specifications
- Temperature range of 80 F to 200 F
- Generous capacity
- Integrates with your d(eback)cor
- Hidden electronic controls
- Automatic shut-off
- Rigorously tested to ensure dependability
- Exceptional 24/7 customer support
- UL approved for warming towels
- Four preset temperatures
- Fan assist for even heat distribution
- Removable rack
- Smooth, full-extension operation
- Removable stainless steel drawer pan
- WWD30O Quick Reference Guide-Flush Installation: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frnihkdqorga.pdf
- WWD30O Quick Reference Guide-Standard Installation: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frxuxuwomaos.pdf
- Warming Drawer IG: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frbrhfqubgpf.pdf
- Wolf Design Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frrbqkqhfakl.pdf
- Warming Drawer UCG: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frycwfeschxr.pdf
- Sabbath Mode Reference Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frjjolnocsnc.pdf