WOLF RT488 Description
Wolf Gas Rangetops offer that professional look but give you the flexibility to use ovens in other locations in the kitchen. Wolf Gas Rangetops offer standard features such as dual brass surface burners and our signature large red control knobs. Optional infrared charbroiler, infrared griddle and French Top give you the freedom to customize your gas rangetop.
WOLF RT488 Specifications
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 220-280
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- Choose from four, six or eight dual brass burners with automatic reignition at all settings. The burners can produce 16,000 BTUs for professional cooking heat and turn down to 500 BTUs for those delicate jobs like melting chocolate.
- Our infrared technology distributes heat more evenly and effectively for superior cooking results. It also eliminates the need for messy lava rock.
- Choose black knobs, or let everyone know it's a Wolf with our distinctive red knobs
- The stainless steel drip tray pulls out on ball bearing slides, providing a smooth glide to and from the locked position and making it easy to remove and clean.
- Our large red control knobs feature four position settings. Chrome bezels surround all knobs.
- Cast iron porcelain top grates.
- Stainless steel cover included with griddle, charbroiler and French Top.
Multibrand Complete Your Kitchen Event
Receive a Gift with purchase of qualifying Sub Zero Wolf products
04/01/2016 - 03/31/201704/30/2017
Wolf Upgrade and Save Rebate
Receive up to a $750 rebate with purchase of qualifying Wolf Range or Cooktop.
01/01/2017 - 04/30/201707/31/2017
- 48 Gas Rangetop Planning Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/MEKFCFDKGWMJ.PDF
- 48 Gas Rangetop Quick Reference Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/MESUHOFFHOLD.PDF
- Gas Rangetop Installation Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/MEBDDATHRLCQ.PDF
- Gas Rangetop Use Amd Care Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/MESXMUHMMAIM.PDF
- Wolf Design Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/MEGWMMCISUPC.PDF