WOLF RT366 Description
Flexibility is the name of the game. Choose your preferred burner configuration. Customize with the infrared griddle or charbroiler and make grilling a four-season event (no messy lava rocks to fuss with).
WOLF RT366 Specifications
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 190-200
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- Choose from two, four or six dual brass burners with automatic re-ignition at all settings. The burners can produce 16,000 BTUs for professional cooking heat and turn down to 500 BTUs for those delicate jobs like melting chocolate.
- Our infrared technology distributes heat more evenly and effectively for superior cooking results. It also eliminates the need for messy lava rock.
- Choose black knobs, or let everyone know it's a Wolf with our distinctive red knobs
- The stainless steel drip tray pulls out on ball bearing slides, providing a smooth glide to and from the locked position and making it easy to remove and clean.
- Our large red control knobs feature four position settings. Chrome bezels surround all knobs.
- Cast iron porcelain top grates.
- Stainless steel cover included with griddle and charbroiler.
Multibrand Complete Your Kitchen Event
Receive a Gift with purchase of qualifying Sub Zero Wolf products
04/01/2016 - 03/31/201704/30/2017
Wolf Upgrade and Save Rebate
Receive up to a $750 rebate with purchase of qualifying Wolf Range or Cooktop.
01/01/2017 - 04/30/201707/31/2017
- 36 Gas Rangetop Planning Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/MEKTWFQSOYYE.PDF
- 36 Gas Rangetop Quick Reference Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/MEBPNOHOKYUL.PDF
- 36 Gas Rangetop Installation Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/MEGULRNNNWAV.PDF
- 36 Gas Rangetop Use and Care Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/MEPTIUFSROQG.PDF
- Wolf Design Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/MEKJSYHGUQLT.PDF