WOLF PW302418 Description
Powerful multi-speed blowers whisk away smoke and odors. Bright halogen lighting with two settings illuminates the cooking surface. Stainless steel baffle filters remove easily, come clean in the dishwasher. Heat sentry feature automatically turns the blower on or increases speed when exhaust temperature exceeds 200 F. Shell only - an internal, in-line or remote blower is required. Available in 22", 24" and 27" depths (heat lamps can be added to 27") and seven widths: 30", 36", 42", 48", 54", 60" and 66".
Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior for reliable performance, with enclosed stainless steel liner.
Handfinished with hemmed edges and welded seams
Beautifully hand-finished from heavy-duty stainless steel, with hemmed edges and welded seams.
Bright halogen lighting
Clearly illuminates your cooking surface, with two settings.
Infinite speed blower control
Whether you're stir frying or simply scrambling eggs, blower control adjusts for just the right amount of ventilation. (Blower required.)
Heat sentry for safety
Automatically turns the blower on or increases speed when exhaust temperature exceeds 200 F.
Recessed controls for sleeker look
Discreetly out of sight, yet easy to access. Include infinite speed blower control.
Blower required (internal, in-line or remote blowers available)
Powerful internal, in-line and remote blowers with "boost" mode are available for complete ventilation control, but sold separately.
Transition with backdraft minimizes backward flow of cold air
Minimizes the backward flow of cold air.
Rigorously tested in our U.S. manufacturing facilities for decades of use
Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to. To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use. Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
Exceptional 24/7 support from our Customer Care team in Madison
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as its products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from the factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
WOLF PW302418 Specifications
- Stainless steel construction
- Hand-finished craftsmanship
- Bright halogen lighting
- Infinite speed blower control
- Heat sentry for safety
- Recessed controls
- Blower required
- Transition with backdraft damper
- Rigorously tested to ensure dependability
- Exceptional 24/7 customer support
- PW302418 Quick Reference Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frvdpaweyttx.pdf
- Pro Wall Hoods IG: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frolclxfpmpn.pdf
- Wolf Design Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frrbqkqhfakl.pdf
- Pro Ventilation UCG: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frnxillwydln.pdf
- Inline Blowers Install: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frchjotfkyer.pdf
- Remote Blowers Install: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frpghdkaddng.pdf
- Ventilation Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frccpjedxvyi.pdf