VIKING VEDO130TSS Description
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- A digital touch control panel disappears when not in use
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
VIKING VEDO130TSS Specifications
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- 10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector Go from toasting to searing with the variety of settings available on the electric broiler with heat reflector. 10 pass broiler with heat reflector with HI, MED, and LOW settings provides intense searing heat for a variety of broiling applications.
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- Select Touch Control Panel A digital touch control panel offers features like TruConvec™, Convec Roast and three-broil functions - then disappears when not in use.
- Installation Instructions (1 MB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRBORNEBCTGW.PDF
- Use and Care Manual (1 MB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRKDAMLWFWTU.PDF
- Quick Reference Guide (1 MB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRCDHACCYBLL.PDF
- Built-in Oven Products (2 MB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRBTKAUHDTGY.PDF