VIKING VDSC5364GWH Description
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH ? (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus ? 18,500 BTU burner (6B All Burner model only)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive! VariSimmer ? setting for all burners
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark ? Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive! - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 5.6 cu. ft. overall
- 4.9 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive! patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow ? convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large GourmetGlo ? glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready ? Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with one standard oven rack and two TruGlide ? full extension oven racks
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec ? Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, AutoRoast, Meat Probe, Hi, Med and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, Proof, Sabbath, and Self-Clean
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Self-Cleaning porcelain oven
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- Grease trough holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- Island Trim - P36TII (shipped standard with 36" range)
- 8"H. Backguard - P36BG8
- High Shelf - B36HS24
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim -P36CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P36CBF4
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDR
- VDSC536-6B - 36" wide range with six burners
- VDSC536-4G - 36" wide range with four burners and a 12" wide griddle
VIKING VDSC5364GWH Specifications
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System - Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- VariSimmer™ Setting - The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface - Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System - The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking - TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection - Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler - Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element - Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System - Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Two-Page Specifications Sheet (660 KB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/friyryqlybnl.pdf
- Installation Instructions (6 MB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRQTBBIILKIG.PDF
- Use and Care Manual (3 MB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frcpcoueaonu.pdf
- Cleaning Tips (55 KB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRCAQWXTECKI.PDF
- Quick Reference Guide (925 KB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRWCOABHFRCO.PDF
- 36"W./8"H. Backguard - P36BG8 - Installation Instructions (509 KB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRPDFISRASJU.PDF
- 36"W./24"H. High Shelf - B36HS24 - Installation Instructions (509 KB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRPDFISRASJU.PDF
- 36"W. Curb Base Front - P36CBF4 - Installation Instructions (509 KB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRPDFISRASJU.PDF
- 36"W. Countertop Rear Trim - P36CRT - Installation Instructions (509 KB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRPDFISRASJU.PDF
- 36"W. Countertop Rear Trim - P36CRT - Installation Instructions (1 MB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frffspiuftmt.pdf
- 24"W. Countertop Side Trim - P24CST - Installation Instructions (1 MB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frffspiuftmt.pdf
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDR - Installation Instructions (1 MB): http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRKPXEFKITBS.PDF