SUB-ZERO ID30C Description
The ID-30C delivers 3.0 cu. ft. of refrigerator storage, 2.0 cu. ft. of freezer storage. Smart-touch technology lets you control temperatures so food and drinks get precisely the cold they require. Soft-on LED lighting offers controllable degrees of brightness. Dampened drawer slides provide a smooth, high-end cabinetry feel. And the customizable drawer fronts can be fitted with panels and handles that blend in with literally any room's d(eback)cor.
Every Sub-Zero integrated refrigerator or freezer comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry
Every Sub-Zero Integrated refrigerator or freezer comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry. The design possibilities are truly endless. High-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as accessories, too.
Smart-touch controls for streamlined access to more settings
The interactive and easy-to-use controls employ touchscreen technology to precisely regulate temperatures and give you more access to more settings. The control panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
Soft-close doors and drawers
This feature, commonly found on high-end cabinetry, gives our Integrated Refrigeration line-up a rich, sturdy feel and noiseless operation.
Soft-on LED lights for varying degrees of brightness
Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
Rigorously tested in our U.S. manufacturing facilities to ensure at least 20 years of heavy use
Every component of every single Sub-Zero unit is tested in our U.S. manufacturing facilities before assembly, then every completed product is factory-tested for up to 24 hours before shipping. In our labs, components are subjected to electric jolts, violent vibrations and 350 temperature swings, and tested to stand up to at least 20 years of heavy use.
Exceptional 24/7 support from our Customer Care team based in Madison, Wisconsin and just footsteps from our factory
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, our Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as our products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from our factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
SUB-ZERO ID30C Specifications
- Easy Cleanup Eat more and clean less. Dishwasher safe baffle filters, removable grease trough catches, and less interior space to be cleaned make for easy cleanup.
- Heat Sensor With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Halogen Lights Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
- Commercial Type Styling Up and away. Efficiently remove grease and vapors from the air with commercial-type design and styling.
- ID-30C Quick Reference Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frqtejhyoivs.pdf
- Integrated Install: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frffkxyoorqr.pdf
- Subzero Design Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frjusuvqexmc.pdf
- Integrated UCG: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frtlxqtblsfd.pdf
- ID-30C Energy Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frvsejhomvvn.pdf
- SZ_Sabbath_Mode: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frtpafpslaxh.pdf