Get a better price adding this product to your cart. Click on "Add to cart" to get a cheaper price!
Configuration and Overview.
Hood Type: Wall Mount
Venting Type: Exterior
Height: 32 3/8
Cutout Width (in): 0
Control Type: Manual
Control Location: Hidden
Filters: Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters
Task Light: Halogen
KITCHENAID KXW9736YSS Description
This 36-inch wall-mounted canopy hood features a design that complements today's commercial-style cooking surfaces. The ventilation hood accepts either a 600 or 1200 CFM motor (not included) to give you the power you need for virtually any cooking surface. Two warming lamps can help you keep food warm until it's ready to serve.
108K BTU Threshold
Effectively handles the output caused by high heat cooking techniques on multiple burners, allowing installation over virtually any cooking surface.
3-Speed Hidden Slide Control
Creates an uninterrupted design with hidden controls that make it easy to select fan speed and operate lights.
Automatic Turn On
Helps protect your cabinets from damage by automatically turning the vent on when it senses the presence of heat.
Two 175-Watt Food Warming Lamps
Allows food to be kept warm until you're ready to plate and serve.
Three 50-Watt Halogen Lights
Provide energy efficient operation with brighter, more natural light that increases visibility over the cooking surface.
Dishwasher Safe Commercial-Style Baffle Filters
Provide proper filtration of grease to help prevent damage to ceilings and countertops and feature commercial-style construction for long life.
KITCHENAID KXW9736YSS Specifications
|Configuration and Overview|
|Hood Type||Wall Mount|
|Cutout Width (in)||0|
|Filters||Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters|
- Requires a powerful 600 or 1200 CFM 3-speed motor for internal or inline (attic or crawl space) installation
- Ventilation system may be placed over a cooking surface with a maximum heat output up to 108K BTUs
- Hidden 3-speed control makes it easy to select fan speed and operate lights without detracting from overall design
- Automatic turn on helps keep a fresh kitchen environment by turning on the vent when it senses excess heat
- Food warming lamps may be turned on to help keep food warm until it's ready for serving
- Halogen lights provide increased visibility of the cooking surface with brighter, more natural light
- Premium dishwasher-safe commercial-style baffle filters offer durability and capture more steam, grease, and odors
- Dimension Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRRHNRFHRFEY.PDF
- Installation Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRGTOEICOMRH.PDF
- Warranty Information: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRFBMUJXLCKT.PDF
- Instruction Sheet: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frlejdfiuaqu.pdf
- Use & Care Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRCLLOGUYGIC.PDF