Configuration and Overview.
Hood Type: Under-the-Cabinet
Venting Type: Exterior
Fan CFM: 600
Control Type: Manual
Control Location: Hidden
Number of Fan Speeds: 3
Filters: Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters
Task Light: Halogen
KITCHENAID KXU8036YSS Description
This 36-inch ventilation hood has commercial, stainless steel styling and a powerful motor that delivers the power you will need over most 36- or 30-inch commercial-style cooking surfaces. The under-the-cabinet design allows you to hide ductwork inside cabinetry.
108K BTU Threshold
Effectively handles the output caused by high heat cooking techniques on multiple burners, allowing installation over virtually any cooking surface.
3-Speed Hidden Slide Control
Creates an uninterrupted design with hidden controls that make it easy to select fan speed and operate lights.
Automatic Turn On
Helps protect your cabinets from damage by automatically turning the vent on when it senses the presence of heat.
Two 50-Watt Halogen Lights
Provide energy efficient operation with brighter, more natural light that increases visibility over the cooking surface.
Dishwasher Safe Commercial-Style Baffle Filters
Provide proper filtration of grease to help prevent damage to ceilings and countertops and feature commercial-style construction for long life.
KITCHENAID KXU8036YSS Specifications
|Configuration and Overview|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3|
|Filters||Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters|
- Three speeds and a 600 CFM motor keep your kitchen fresh by easily handling the venting needs of any cooking style
- Commercial-style series vents offer power and durability and can operate over surfaces with outputs up to 108K BTUs
- Hidden 3-speed control makes it easy to select fan speed and operate lights without detracting from overall design
- Automatic turn on helps keep a fresh kitchen environment by turning on the vent when it senses excess heat
- Halogen lights provide increased visibility of the cooking surface with brighter, more natural light
- Premium dishwasher-safe commercial-style baffle filters offer durability and capture more steam, grease, and odors