Configuration and Overview.
Cooktop Type: Standard
Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
Number of Elements-Burners: 5
Cooktop Element Style: Induction
Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
Center Front Size: 12"
Center Front Type: Dual
Center Rear Power: 4800/2800W
Center Rear Size: 12"
Center Rear Type: Dual
Left Front Power: 2500W/1800W
Left Front Size: 7"
Left Front Type: Bridge
Left Rear Power: 2500W/1800W
Left Rear Size: 7"
Left Rear Type: Bridge
Right Front Power: 2500W/1800W
Right Front Size: 7"
Right Front Type: Bridge
Right Rear Power: 2500W/1800W
Right Rear Size: 7"
Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Bridge
Digital Display: Yes
Downdraft Vent: No
Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes
Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
Depth: 21 5/16
Height: 3 1/8
Width: 36 5/16
Cutout Depth: 19 5/16
Cutout Height: 0
Cutout Width: 33 1/16
KITCHENAID KICU569XSS Description
This 5-element induction cooktop combines precision and speed. Electromagnetic technology directly heats the pan while keeping the cooktop surface cool to the touch. Twelve power levels give you the power to rapidly bring water to a boil and sear scallops to perfection. A bridge function combines the power of four elements into two large cooking zones for specialty cookware.
Provides five independent cooking surface areas.
4 Elements with Bridge Functions
Allows the flexibility to convert four cooking zones into two large cooking zones which provides additional space to accommodate specialty cookware.
12 Heat Level Settings
Provide various levels of heat to fine tune cooking techniques ranging from melting chocolate and simmering a sauce to searing meat or achieving a rapid boil.
Allows you to exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 10 minutes, perfect for rapid boiling
Integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection
Melt and Hold
Uses low power levels for melting delicate ingredients or keeping cooked food warm without scorching.
Automatically selects a low power level to help maintain a constant simmer without boiling over.
Pan Size Detection
Provides feedback on whether pan size is suitable for the selected element.
Helps prevent unintended use and makes it easier to clean the control panel
12''/9'', 4800/2500-Watt Element
Offers two element sizes in one space to accommodate a variety of pan sizes without changing elements and allows you the power needed to cook at high heat.
KITCHENAID KICU569XSS Specifications
|Configuration and Overview|
|Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Burner or Element Style||Induction|
|Number of Elements-Burners||5|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Left Front Size||7"|
|Left Front Power||2500/1800W|
|Left Front Type||Bridge|
|Left Rear Size||7"|
|Left Rear Power||2500/1800W|
|Left Rear Type||Bridge|
|Center Rear Size||12"|
|Center Rear Power||4800/2800W|
|Center Rear Type||Dual|
|Center Front Size||12"|
|Center Front Type||Dual|
|Right Front Size||7"|
|Right Front Power||2500W/1800W|
|Right Front Type||Bridge|
|Right Rear Size||7"|
|Right Rear Power||2500W/1800W|
|Right Rear Type||Bridge|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cutout Depth||19 5/16|
|Cutout Width||33 1/16|
- Bridge element combines two 7" elements, so you can cook with griddles, grills, or roasting pans.
- Performance boost function allows the temperature to exceed the maximum setting to quickly achieve a rapid boil
- Touch-activated controls integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection
- Melt & Hold function lets you set an element to low cooking power to melt and hold delicate ingredients without burning
- Simmer function automatically selects a low power level to help maintain a constant simmer
- Pan size detection eliminates the guesswork of pan selection by sounding an alert if an unsuitable size is chosen
- Control lock function prevents accidental or unwanted use of the cooktop to make cleaning easier
- The timer may be used to monitor time-sensitive cooking processes or as an extra kitchen timer
- 12"/9" 4800-/2500-watt element offers two element sizes to accommodate a variety of pan sizes and allow you to cook at high heat
- Instruction Sheet: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frrmjkrkqpvv.pdf
- Oven and Cooktop Combinations: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frsekhblifmj.pdf
- Dimension Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRSDTUWDFPBA.PDF
- Use & Care Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FREQLIWKVWRH.PDF
- Warranty Information: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRNWAGVLAVDY.PDF
- Installation Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRNQKUQGLSMS.PDF