Get a better price adding this product to your cart. Click on "Add to cart" to get a cheaper price!
Configuration and Overview.
Cooktop Type: Standard
Fuel Type: Gas
Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
Number of Elements-Burners: 5
Cooktop Element Style: Sealed Burner
Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
Center Rear Power: 9000 BTU
Center Rear Type: Single
Left Front Power: 17,000 BTU
Left Front Type: Professional Burner
Left Rear Power: 6000 BTU
Left Rear Type: Simmer
Right Front Power: 6000 BTU
Right Front Type: Simmer
Right Rear Power: 12,500 BTU
Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Burner
Grate Details: Cast Iron Grates, Continuous, Matte Finish
Number of Grates: 3
Digital Display: No
Downdraft Vent: No
Heating Element On Indicator Light: No
Hot Surface Indicator Light: No
Power Boost: No
Depth: 20 5/16
Height: 2 7/8
Width: 36 7/16
Cutout Depth: 19
Cutout Height: 2 7/8
Cutout Width: 35 1/4
KITCHENAID KGCC566RBL Description
This 36-inch cooktop has a ceramic-glass surface that looks stylish in many kitchens. The easy-to-clean surface features full-width cast-iron grates that allow you to slide cookware across the surface without lifting. In addition, the powerful burner options range from 6,000 to 17,000 BTU allowing you to get exceptional results for simmering a sauce or searing a steak.
Offers a stylish appearance and wipes clean easily.
Full-Width Cast-Iron Grates
Enhance the beautiful look of the cooktop and allow easy movement of cookware around the entire cooking surface.
17K BTU Professional Burner
Provides the ability to use high-temperature cooking methods such as searing, stir-frying, and wok cooking as well as low temperatures suitable for simmering.
Two 6K BTU Simmer Burners
Allow more accurate simmer control at the lowest setting, and are ideal for cooking smaller quantities of food, using smaller pots and pans.
Automatically lights burners so no standing pilot light is needed.
LP Conversion Kit Included
Allows you to convert the cooktop so it can be used with LP gas.
KITCHENAID KGCC566RBL Specifications
|Configuration and Overview|
|Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Burner or Element Style||Sealed Gas|
|Number of Elements-Burners||5|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Left Front Power||17,000 BTU|
|Left Front Type||Professional Burner|
|Left Rear Power||6000 BTU|
|Left Rear Type||Simmer|
|Center Rear Power||9000BTU|
|Right Front Power||6000 BTU|
|Right Front Type||Simmer|
|Right Rear Power||12,500 BTU|
|Cutout Height||2 7/8|
|Cutout Width||35 1/4|
- Versatile burner options accommodate even the most creative cooking styles - from simmering to sauteing to searing.
- A 17,000 BTU Professional Burner Delivers the Maximum Power Needed for Recipes that Demand Precision
- Robust grates form an even, continuous surface to make it easy to slide cookware back and forth
- The infinite-heat control knobs activate a reliable electronic ignition for consistent performance, time after time.
- Installation Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRKKODDGHVYD.PDF
- Warranty Information: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRTHPRQQABNI.PDF
- Dimension Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FROPCGCJCAKD.PDF
- Use & Care Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FROMRVDXPSWO.PDF
- Oven and Cooktop Combinations: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frqxraktmdtj.pdf