Configuration and Overview.
Cooktop Type: Standard
Fuel Type: Gas
Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
Number of Elements-Burners: 4
Cooktop Element Style: Sealed Burner
Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
Left Front Power: 17,000 BTU
Left Front Type: Professional Burner
Left Rear Power: 9000 BTU
Left Rear Type: Burner
Right Front Power: 6000 BTU
Right Front Type: Simmer
Right Rear Power: 12,500 BTU
Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Burner
Grate Details: Cast Iron Grates, Continuous, Matte Finish
Number of Grates: 3
Digital Display: No
Downdraft Vent: No
Heating Element On Indicator Light: No
Hot Surface Indicator Light: No
Power Boost: No
Depth: 20 5/16
Height: 2 7/8
Width: 30 3/16
Cutout Depth: 19
Cutout Height: 2 7/8
Cutout Width: 29
KITCHENAID KGCC506RWW Description
This sleek, gas-on-glass cooktop is a stylish option that complements many countertop surfaces. The easy-to-clean surface features full-width cast-iron grates that allow you to slide cookware across the cooktop without lifting. Powerful burner options range from 6,000 to 17,000 BTU allowing you to get exceptional results for simmering a sauce or searing a steak.
Offers a stylish appearance and wipes clean easily.
17K BTU Professional Burner
Provides the ability to use high-temperature cooking methods such as searing, stir-frying, and wok cooking as well as low temperatures suitable for simmering.
6K BTU Simmer Burner
Allows more accurate simmer control at the lowest setting, and is ideal for cooking smaller quantities of food, using smaller pots and pans.
Automatically lights burners so no standing pilot light is needed.
Full-Width Cast-Iron Grates
Enhance the beautiful look of the cooktop and allow easy movement of cookware around the entire cooking surface.
LP Conversion Kit Included
Allows you to convert the cooktop so it can be used with LP gas.
KITCHENAID KGCC506RWW Specifications
|Configuration and Overview|
|Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Burner or Element Style||Sealed Gas|
|Number of Elements-Burners||4|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Left Front Power||17,000 BTU|
|Left Front Type||Professional Burner|
|Left Rear Power||9000 BTU|
|Right Front Power||6000 BTU|
|Right Front Type||Simmer|
|Right Rear Power||12,500 BTU|
|Cutout Height||2 7/8|
- Versatile burner options accommodate even the most creative cooking styles - from simmering to sauteing to searing.
- A 17,000 BTU Professional Burner Delivers the Maximum Power Needed for Recipes that Demand Precision
- Robust grates form an even, continuous surface to make it easy to slide cookware back and forth
- The infinite-heat control knobs activate a reliable electronic ignition for consistent performance, time after time.
- Use & Care Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRPHELLRYSSJ.PDF
- Oven and Cooktop Combinations: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frahrbsieqlo.pdf
- Installation Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRKILOLNOKRJ.PDF
- Warranty Information: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRYAUBHUQSAM.PDF
- Dimension Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/FRJFDAGWMTNE.PDF