WOLF SO36US Description
The easy-to-use electronic control panel rotates into position. When not in use, it's hidden behind a stainless steel panel.
10 cooking modes make meals easy
Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash. Ten modes are Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Bake Stone, Proof and Dehydrate.
Cobalt blue porcelain interior
Wolf's signature aesthetics enhance the oven's interior, creating a bold cooking backdrop.
Self clean, delayed start, timed cook, Sabbath mode and more
Wonderfully easy to use, with self clean, delayed start, timed cook and Sabbath mode settings.
Dual convection oven for faster, more consistent cooking
Dual fans - each with its own heating element - work in concert with two additional heating elements to control heat and airflow, eliminating "cold spots" and ensuring more consistent, more delicious results - even when using multiple racks at once.
Rotating control panel disappears when not in use
Set temperature, cooking modes and more with touch-screen ease, then the panel rotates discreetly out of sight when not in use.
Temperature probe lets you know when it's done
No need to open the oven to check, and double check, the level of doneness. The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature. The ultimate convenience for busy gourmets.
Heavy-gauge stainless steel
Heavy-gauge stainless steel with a classic brushed finish stands up for decades, and matches other Sub-Zero and Wolf products, allowing for seamless integration into your kitchen design.
Rigorously tested in our U.S. manufacturing facilities for decades of use
Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to. To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use. Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.
Exceptional 24/7 support from our Customer Care team in Madison
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as its products. They're based in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from the factory, and are standing by to provide expert, friendly, problem-solving support.
WOLF SO36US Specifications
- 10 cooking modes for predictably delicious results
- Cobalt blue porcelain interior
- Convenient features
- Dual convection for faster, more consistent cooking
- Exclusive rotating control panel
- Is it done yet?
- Stainless steel construction
- Rigorously tested to ensure dependability
- Exceptional 24/7 customer support
- SO36U Quick Reference Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frlhnmjqkjen.pdf
- LOvens IG: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frydjlehahfg.pdf
- Wolf Design Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frrbqkqhfakl.pdf
- LOvens UCG: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/fronmqgcuclu.pdf
- LOven Placard: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frnhcdvjbmbq.pdf
- Wolf Sabbath Mode Guide: http://www.specsserver.com/CACHE/frjjolnocsnc.pdf