VIKING VESC5304BSS Description
Commercial Type Cooking Power
- QuickCookTM surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages
- Right front - 7" 1,800 watt element
- Right rear - 7" 1,800 watt element
- 800 watt “bridge" element between right front and right rear elements; excellent for use in conjunction with both right elements for griddling with optional accessory
- Left front - 6 ½" 1500 watt element
- Left rear - dual element - 9" 2,500 watt element/6" 1,000 watt element
- High infrared transmission for fast surface cooking, regardless of type of cookware used
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual FlowTM convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 ½" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid ReadyTM Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlideTM full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvecTM convection cooking, Convection roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Stainless steel island trim (P30TIISS)
- Stainless steel high shelf (B30HS24SS)
- Stainless steel 8" high Backguard (P30BG8SS)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim (P24CSTSS)
- Curb base front in stainless steel (P30CBF4SS) conceals range legs
- Stainless steel countertop rear trim (P30CRTSS)
- Can be easily converted to custom curb base front
- Portable Griddle - GCPGD
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- White finish includes glass ceramic top, door front, lower front panels, and knobs
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate, door handle brackets, and knob bezels.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- One-year full covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Five-year limited - surface burners/heating elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- VESC5304B - 30" wide range with single oven
VIKING VESC5304BSS Specifications
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Easy-to-clean Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy to clean glass ceramic top and removable knobs.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- QuickCook™ Surface Elements Fast high heat makes cooking a flash in the pan with our QuickCook™ surface elements. Surface elements utilize new ribbon technology elements - elements reaching full power in about three seconds.
- Specs (206 KB)
- Installation Instructions (3 MB)
- Use and Care Manual (1 MB)
- Cleaning Tips (55 KB)
- Quick Reference Guide (1 MB)
- Countertop Rear Trim - Installation Instructions (194 KB)
- Countertop Side Trim - Installation Instructions (80 KB)
- Curb Base Front - Installation Instructions (194 KB)
- Freestanding Ranges (2 MB)