BROAN MD10S Description
BROAN® interlocked make-up air dampers provide outside air, when required, to keep the air in the home fresher by allowing the range hood to operate at optimum levels.
- Slave dampers are interlocked to the main automatic make-up air damper and open in unison for synchronized operation. They close, along with the main damper, as soon as the range hood is powered off. Slave dampers can be "ganged" together to provide a cost effective means to provide for higher volumes of make-up air
- Interlocked make-up air damper systems meet IRC Code requirements for make-up air with range hoods over 400 CFM
- Interlocked make-up air systems avoid wasted energy associated with barometric solutions and do not let unwanted air into the home during heating or cooling activities so air pressure is equalized for a well-balanced environment
- Slave dampers are designed to work with all BROAN® Automatic make-up air dampers including Direct Wire models MD6T, MD8T and MD10T LinkLogic controlled models SMD6 and SMD8 and Universal models MD6TU, MD8TU and MD10TU
- Fresh air wall caps are required for use with Make-Up Air Dampers
BROAN MD10S Specifications